Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
The Dark Corner: 18+ Section Access Information
« on: December 26, 2017, 09:25:18 PM »
HI everyone!
You should have received an e-mail a little while ago from us (if you didn't, please let me know- this likely means we don't have your e-mail address, but it could also mean it went to your spam folder. It would have come from worldsmythwriters@gmail.com. If we don't have your e-mail address and you'd like to be added so that you can receive future e-mails, please either reply to this post with your e-mail or send me a message) with information about the Discord Chat, but also about the new 18+ DISCUSSION section of the forum. This section will only be for discussion topics, and any pieces of fiction writing that would fall into an 18+ category will need to be posted off of the forum in a Google doc or sent to a member via e-mail.

If you would like to gain access to this password protected section, you'll need to send me a PM on the forum. From there, I will give you the link to the Google doc with the rules for that section of the forum. Once you've read through it, you'll need to send me a PM with your full birth date (month/date/year) and then I will send you the password. We decided to do it this way so that we could have a more comfortable way of verifying your age while also using an honor system.

If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to send me a PM or reply to this post.
NaNoWriMo 2018

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Corner: 18+ Section Access Information
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 10:11:02 PM »
Also, please note that the e-mail addresses that we have in the Worldsmyths e-mail address contacts are the ones that you've used to register on the forum, so if you've registered with one e-mail address and it's not your usual e-mail address that you check, that could be why you're not getting e-mails from us.
NaNoWriMo 2018

Sheepy-Pie

• Mistress of Death
  • Global Moderator
  • Master
  • It lasted forever, And ended so soon.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Corner: 18+ Section Access Information
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 04:15:53 PM »
Bumping this to let any new members know of the restricted section :) it's a bit quiet over there atm!