Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Question of the Day #25: The Dreaded Show, Don't Tell Rule
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 11:24:32 PM »
which I think works a bit better?
I'd have to see it in context :) (says the horrible, horrible person who hasn't gotten around to betaing yet)
Haha, it's totally okay. XD Honestly, it's actually a good thing 'cause I'm still kind of terrified of what you're going to think of it XD, 'cause I'm being such a slow poke with making my edits based on @Manu's comments (plus I'm also waiting for her to finish reading the entire draft) that there's a lot of things that are going to end up being changed from what you'll see in the draft I sent you anyway, so...basically, I probably should have waited before sending the draft to you. XD And like I said in a different thread, now I'm thinking I'm just going to stick the second draft into a Google doc and let people go crazy making comments, 'cause then everyone will be on the same page and know people's suggestions (though I'll understand if you're still going to prefer a Word doc version of it).

Although now I'm being less of a slow poke 'cause I'm just about caught up on her comments so far, so now she just has to finish reading chapters 8-11. :D
Storms of Magic - Draft 2 Currently being beta read
Untitled sequel to Storms of Magic - currently being written!

Manu

• Expert
    • View Profile
  • Beta Reading Profile: Available, but not a native speaker.
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 04:50:33 AM »
*doesn't feel pressured at all* :D

Yeah, I decided to tidy up my desk instead of finishing that Macciavelli research...  ::) I hope I'll finish that research soon, 'coz then I can continue with both writing my WIP and beta-reading yours.
This user is not a native English speaker. Her grammar may vary dependant on time of the day, level of sleep deprivation and amount of caffeine consumed.
Beta-reading profile

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 10:45:14 AM »
*doesn't feel pressured at all* :D

Yeah, I decided to tidy up my desk instead of finishing that Macciavelli research...  ::) I hope I'll finish that research soon, 'coz then I can continue with both writing my WIP and beta-reading yours.

:P

Lol, I hope you finish it soon, too, 'cause I wanna know what you think of what happens next. XD On the other hand, it's almost good 'cause I still have to play catch up and make edits based on your suggestions for chapters 3-7 after I finally finish this escape scene. -___- Mostly the (little bit of) pressure is for you to actually read it just in general, not so much for beta reading purposes since I still have to play catch up. XD :P
Storms of Magic - Draft 2 Currently being beta read
Untitled sequel to Storms of Magic - currently being written!