Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
July Worldsmyths Newsletter
« on: June 30, 2018, 08:31:47 PM »
Hi everyone,

You should have just received a fancy new e-mail newsletter that I used Mailchimp for the first time to create. I'd appreciate your feedback on it (particularly I would like to make sure you actually received it and it didn't go into your junk folders or anything like that). You can also see a website version of the newsletter and subscribe to it here.

Please let me know what you think of it or if you for some reason do not receive it by replying to this post. I know that it went into the junk folder of one person using Hotmail, so definitely make sure to check it.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:20:09 PM by Jedi Knight Muse »
NaNoWriMo 2018

Tigtogiba34

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: July Worldsmyths Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 04:18:36 AM »
Tap tap is this thing on. Went through everything to register I love this idea! Whereas I need to develop my writing quite a bit cannot wait to explore more from the computer as my tablet is limited and typos a lot...

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: July Worldsmyths Newsletter
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 12:00:38 PM »
Tap tap is this thing on. Went through everything to register I love this idea! Whereas I need to develop my writing quite a bit cannot wait to explore more from the computer as my tablet is limited and typos a lot...
Awesome. :) Welcome to the forum!
NaNoWriMo 2018