Worldsmyths

GuardiansFlame

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Prophecy of Hope Saga
on: October 08, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
Hello, all.  I am GuardiansFlame (aka Sarah)  :D  and I am new to Worldsmyths.  I am the author of the Prophecy of Hope Saga which is a blend of fantasy and science fiction and has two books out, a third in the editing process headed toward publication in the new year and a plan for six or seven more books in that series.  This NaNo however I am going to be working on a little side project just for fun.  It is a mashup of fairytales, steampunk and fantasy.  Anyway, I am excited to be here.  Nice to meet you all.

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 05:45:14 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum, @GuardiansFlame! Your book sounds pretty cool, as does your side project for NaNo! Nice to meet you too. :) If you have any questions, let us know!
NaNoWriMo 2018

Sheepy-Pie

• Mistress of Death
  • Global Moderator
  • Master
  • It lasted forever, And ended so soon.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 05:36:09 AM
HI :) I hope you have fun here and it sounds cool you have stuff out for publication. Hope it all goes well.

Just to let you know we don't have a necroposting rule, so feel free to post in any thread even if it has the angry red text at the bottom. Seeing old threads be revamped can be great because there are plenty of topics that can always be talked about.