kherezae

• mad jack
  • Administrator
  • Expert
    • View Profile
    • My Wattpad
Sort your character!
« on: July 04, 2016, 02:03:34 AM »
Just for funsies, I'd like to see what Hogwarts House some of your characters would end up in! What do you think?

If you're feeling particularly frisky, maybe also give us some other Hogwarts details about your character, such as what their boggart would be, their Patronus, maybe even what they'd see in the Mirror of Erised!

I'll start with K and Ror.

K would be Ravenclaw, I think. His Patronus would be an ashing, hands down. His boggart would probably be his father and brother blaming him for his mother's death, for allying with the people who killed her. I'm gonna skip the Mirror for now.

Ror would be Hufflepuff, most likely. I'll just Sort him for now.

What about you all?

Becca

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Sort your character!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 10:56:42 AM »
Those make sense.

In Satyr Wars, I think Enya would be Gryffindor, Xorphiul Slytherin, Nole Ravenclaw, and Jack Hufflepuff... Didn't mean to pick one from each, but it does makes sense that way lol.

I'll do the characters in Humani too.
Hufflepuff: Katarina, Damian, Jareth
Slytherin: Derek, Jonas
Gryffindor: Micah, Lydi, Milo, Rudoni
Ravenclaw: Corinne
I'm having trouble with Tobias... He grows into some Hufflepuff and Gryffindor tendencies, but I'm not sure what's most fitting.

kherezae

• mad jack
  • Administrator
  • Expert
    • View Profile
    • My Wattpad
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 08:59:26 PM »
You're right, Tobias is tough! At first I wanted to say Gryffindor since he fought for the Teshak, but he also kind of does it... through the system, hard work, determination, Hufflepuff style. Right? Maybe he's a Gryffinpuff who leans a bit harder on the 'puff?

Becca

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 10:45:05 PM »
Yeah, that sounds about right :)