• 0 Replies

Worldsmyths Administrator

• The Storyteller
  • Novice
  • The Storyteller
    • View Profile
Writing Buddy Forms
« on: May 08, 2016, 11:30:00 PM »
Are you working on a story that you're not ready for in-depth feedback on? Do you want a go-to person to vent your writing frustrations to or brainstorm with? A writingbuddy may be just what you need. Fill out and post the form(s) below if you would like to find one or two people as your one-on-one go-to person(s) to brainstorm and get help from as you work on your current writing project(s). If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please know: by writing buddy,, we don't necessarily mean someone who co-writes a story with you- though you're certainly welcome to do that if you wish. Instead we mean someone who is your go-to buddy who'll help you with your writing but won't necessarily be there specifically for feedback on whatever you're working on.

Request a writing buddy form
Code: [Select]
[b]Author name:[/b] [i]Username or your actual name works here[/i]
[b]Your preferred method of interaction (e-mail, PM on the board, IM):[/b]
[b]AIM/MSN/Yahoo/Skype/e-mail address for contact:[/b]
[b]What are you looking for in a writing buddy? What are you not looking for?[/b]
[b]What do you mainly want this person to help you with, if there's anything specific?[/b]
[b]What rating would you typically give your writing?[/b]
[b]What type of fantasy do you typically write?[/b]
[b]Anything else you would like a potential writing buddy to know?[/b]
---------
Offer to be a writing buddy form
Code: [Select]
[b]Your name:[/b] [i]Username or your actual name works here[/i]
[b]Your preferred method of interaction (e-mail, PM on the board, IM):[/b]
[b]AIM/MSN/Yahoo/Skype/e-mail address for contact:[/b]
[b]What would you say are your main strengths and weaknesses with writing that may or may not be helpful to someone who wants you to be their writing buddy (i.e. characterization VS world building)?[/b]
[b]Do you have a project that you would like the person to help you with in return?[/b]
[b]What type of fantasy do you typically like reading and would like to give feedback on?[/b]
[b]Anything else you would like your potential writing buddy to know?[/b]
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 12:08:14 AM by Worldsmyths Administrator »