What features would you want? (Please read/respond)

• 18 Replies

AlexaRene

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: What features would you want? (Please read/respond)
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2017, 09:11:45 PM »
Not sure how applicable this would be but I know that it would be nice to have an "offline" option for the library. For example, if I am reading someone's work while I'm out or in the car and it's a longer piece I like to save things for that time that don't require a constant flow of data. I save a lot of stuff to read later "offline" while I have wifi because I know that I have limited data usage when wifi isn't available. That way if I am browsing and don't have time to sit and read a whole chapter I can download it and read it on my break.

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 09:13:23 PM »
Not sure how applicable this would be but I know that it would be nice to have an "offline" option for the library. For example, if I am reading someone's work while I'm out or in the car and it's a longer piece I like to save things for that time that don't require a constant flow of data. I save a lot of stuff to read later "offline" while I have wifi because I know that I have limited data usage when wifi isn't available. That way if I am browsing and don't have time to sit and read a whole chapter I can download it and read it on my break.

Hmm. I have no idea if this is even possible (I assume it is, though), but I'll pass it on to Sheepy's partner and see what he says. I can't promise anything, though.
Storms of Magic - Draft 1 FINISHED

AlexaRene

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 09:17:33 PM »
Like I said, not sure if it's applicable for this setup. I want to say it was fanfiction.net that had a download option? I'm not sure. I just remember one website that I used had that as a feature. I guess we'll wait and see what someone who knows more about that stuff as to say.

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2017, 09:46:24 PM »
Hmm. I don't remember fanfiction.net ever having that kind of a feature, but it's been a REALLY long time since I've actually used it, so...I'm not the best one to say whether or not that's a thing on there. :P

A download feature may or may not be more complicated than what he's willing/able to do, but I'll at least ask.

Storms of Magic - Draft 1 FINISHED