I'm taking review requests for the library.

• 3 Replies

briari hallow

I'm taking review requests for the library.
« on: February 28, 2017, 08:00:26 AM »
Hey guys! I'm taking requests for library reviews.

If you have something that's been in there for a while, or even if it's new, and you're looking for reviews, leave a comment below.

If you have multiple things you want reviewed, please list them in order of importance for you so I can evenly review for each person. Also leave a link to your piece(s) so I can just click and go.

If you have a preference for what you want me to look for, mention that as well. I typically do a bit of word choice, reactions to the piece, and any changes I would make or think would help the flow of the piece.

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: I'm taking review requests for the library.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 10:27:31 AM »
I don't really want to be the first one to reply, so this is a partial bump and partial review request. :P

Seeking Knowledge is my entry for the February challenge.

I'm not necessarily looking for critiques, just general comments. I wrote it mainly to explore Merek's background, which I think I did well enough.

Storms of Magic - Draft 1

Sheepy-Pie

• Mistress of Death
  • Global Moderator
  • Master
  • It lasted forever, And ended so soon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:43:00 PM »
Two pieces, the first chapter of my WIP; Just Another Body. Crit it how you like :) want the whole works on it.

I'd also like you to have a look at this tiny piece (not even 300 words). Not looking for anything too much on it as it's not even edited, just a general comment or whatever would be fine :) http://www.worldsmyths.com/library/viewstory.php?sid=90

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 11:36:45 AM »
Bumping...NO ONE else wants reviews from Briari?! :O I can't believe that. :P

Storms of Magic - Draft 1