• 1 Replies

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Adult coloring books
« on: February 28, 2017, 07:54:10 PM »
I know that @Sheepy-Pie and I both find them relaxing to color in, but what about anyone else?

I'm, like, obsessed with coloring in them, and I hadn't realized how relaxing (but painful 'cause DAMN does my hand cramp sometimes) it can be to just sit and color in a coloring book.

These are just a few examples of ones that I've done recently (under the spoiler 'cause they're big pictures):

(click to show/hide)

Those are NOT my best coloring job, because the Disney villains book is harder to color in and my pencils are a pain and the sharpener I've been using isn't that great.  :-\

I also have a Firefly (as in the TV show) coloring book, and like...three other coloring books besides the Disney one. I think one is an enchanted forest and two others are cats or fantasy related or something.

I really want the Game of Thrones and Harry Potter ones next. And I need a Beauty and the Beast one, 'cause I watched Beauty and the Beast last night and it made me want to color pages from it. :P The villains one has pages with Gaston but I wanna color the other characters, too.

Storms of Magic - Draft 1

Silver

• Global Moderator
  • Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Adult coloring books
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 05:36:09 PM »
I actually got a Dungeons and Dragons one for Christmas!