FYI: What to do if you can't access the site!

• 0 Replies

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
FYI: What to do if you can't access the site!
« on: March 11, 2017, 08:31:42 AM »
Hi everyone,

As some of you may have noticed, the site was down for a few hours last night. First it was the entire site, then, at least for me, it was the forum. Luckily it was a rather minor, easy fix on @Xyem's part, so HOPEFULLY everyone should be able to access the site again.

I wanted to let you guys know what to do if you can't access the forum. We DO have two Facebook pages - a private group that was made last year when the site was being set up, and then a regular, ~official~ Facebook page - as well as a Twitter account.

In order for everyone to be able to stay in contact/tell us when you can't access the site, we'd like for you to use the following methods so that when the site is down, you know where to go for updates.

E-mail: worldsmythwriters@gmail.com
Facebook page: Worldsmyths page
Facebook group: Facebook group (you'll have to request to join it)
Twitter: Twitter

If you are willing to do so, please follow/request to join these pages so that you can stay updated on what's going on with the site. Unfortunately, the only way I have of sending an e-mail out to everyone (at least not without copying and pasting a bunch of e-mails and trying to keep that list updated when people register) is through the forum, so if the site goes down again, the Facebook page/group/Twitter account/e-mail will be the only ways for me to let you guys know what's going on.

If you have any questions, please reply to this post or send me an e-mail.

Thanks!

Storms of Magic - Draft 1