• 19 Replies

sapheyerblu

• Librarium Testers
  • Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Graves Publications
Re: Adopt Characters/Plots/Settings ect. Art
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 10:45:07 PM »
Oh this one is so cool. "The Angel's Guardian".

Love it!!!!

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 11:21:10 PM »
Okay, this is kind of eerie. One of the things I have written down in my idea journal is for some type of guardian-type people who basically have to protect magic users...actually, my race of Wisps were originally meant to be like that. I didn't have any kind of plot in mind for the guardian-type people (beyond what I was going to try and do with my Wisps), but I really like your idea for it. And I especially love the dragon. :D

Storms of Magic - Draft 1

JayLee

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • Paperweight Editorial
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 11:28:43 PM »
Okay, this is kind of eerie. One of the things I have written down in my idea journal is for some type of guardian-type people who basically have to protect magic users...actually, my race of Wisps were originally meant to be like that. I didn't have any kind of plot in mind for the guardian-type people (beyond what I was going to try and do with my Wisps), but I really like your idea for it. And I especially love the dragon. :D

Cool! Yeah, I've never really seen anything before where magic users need protection, they're usually among the ones doing the protecting, so I thought it would be interesting to swap the roles. Your idea sounds fun!  Wisps as in Will-o-the?
Writer's Arithmetic: Cup of tea + blanket + book/sketchpad = Heaven
 http://paperweighteditorial.tumblr.com/

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 11:32:25 PM »
Have you seen the show Charmed? The White Lighters would be a good example of what you're talking about, exactly. Like, they're pretty much angels, minus having wings, but they have the ability to heal and they have to protect witches who are coming into their powers, and also teach other White Lighters how to be White Lighters.

Wisps as in Will-o-the?

Not quite. XD I mean, some of them might be dark and evil enough to be like the ones in the poem who lead people to their deaths, but for the most part these Wisps are good. Their actual form is basically a Tinker Belle sized humanoid that has a bright light around them, and they can fly. They can also shape-shift into human form so that they can blend in among humans and they elemental magic abilities.

Storms of Magic - Draft 1

Tyrannohotep

• Expert
    • View Profile
    • My Wordpress
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2017, 12:30:28 AM »
Normally I would put something like this in my main art thread, but for the sake of extra fun...

This chick's staff helps her control her pet leopard. Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to your own interpretation.

You probably can't see it well due to my dark penciling, but the woman's hair is supposed to be divided into multiple "Afro puffs". As for her leopard staff, I got the idea from the villain Queen La's scepter in the old Disney cartoon series The Legend of Tarzan (a spinoff of their main Tarzan feature).