IMPORTANT: Librarium Update (please read)

• 1 Replies

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
IMPORTANT: Librarium Update (please read)
« on: June 10, 2017, 04:14:50 PM »
Hi everyone,

You might have noticed that things have been a little quiet regarding the Librarium. I wanted to let you know that it IS still in the works! There have been some hiccups along the way (i.e. moving from the new host to the old one, me canceling the old hosting which led to us having no library), and programming and coding are things that are hard to estimate anyway because hiccups can always happen. It's taking longer than we'd hoped it would, but I'm really hoping we'll have it soon!

In the meantime, we encourage you to continue using the library submissions forum and writing challenge submissions forum to submit and give reviews until the new library is ready.  (I will probably be combining these two forums into one forum soon, but for now you're free to use both forums as they are.)

Thank you for your continuing patience as we wait for what I'm sure will be a fantastic new library!

If you have any questions, please let us know.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:17:45 PM by Jedi Knight Muse »
Current total goal: 25,000
July Camp Goal: 15,000 (4,474=difference needed to get to 15k)

Storms of Magic - Draft 1

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: IMPORTANT: Librarium Update (please read)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 11:48:50 AM »
Bump!

Just wanted to make sure that our newer members are aware that you're more than welcome to go ahead and submit pieces of writing to the library submission forum! @Xyem will be able to grab any submissions in that section that will be transferred onto the Librarium, so you won't have to worry about resubmitting it once we have the Librarium. We would love to see more submissions!
Current total goal: 25,000
July Camp Goal: 15,000 (4,474=difference needed to get to 15k)

Storms of Magic - Draft 1