• 0 Replies

Jedi Knight Muse

• A muse that's a Jedi
  • Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Prompt based on a dream I had
« on: June 13, 2017, 06:03:07 PM »
So this dream was kind of scary, even for me. And not really scary, but like...I woke up a little freaked out. It may or may not even work in a fantasy setting, I dunno. You could probably modify it to make it work a bit more for a fantasy setting.

Myself and a few others were captured and we were brought to this place where they injected us with something...either in our arms or our cheeks...then we were taken to this other place where there was, like, a queen that was the one who'd had us captured, and I remember there was this big vat that had some kind of stuff in it, and it accidentally got splashed onto the floor and it touched my feet and all of a sudden I looked down and my feet were like...being eaten by acid (I dunno if it was actually acid that fell onto the floor, but that's the first thing I think of when I remember what my foot looked like) and were disappearing (like when I looked down, only some of my toes were there but otherwise some of my foot was gone, and then I could feel it starting to eat away at me in other places even though it had only gotten onto my feet.

I also remember after my arm was injected that I started feeling numbness, but in my lip and not in my arm, which was kind of weird.
Current total goal: 25,000
July Camp Goal: 15,000 (4,474=difference needed to get to 15k)

Storms of Magic - Draft 1